With over 15 year’s experience, our team has generated invaluable knowledge and experience across interpretation, visitor experience and technology. We are uniquely placed to support clients and partners from interpretation strategy and planning through to day to day operations and management of a multimedia guide service.
Our consultancy services include:
- Holistic evaluation of visitor experiences, site operations
- Interpretation planning, helping you to understanding your audience, what makes your site unique and how best to engage with visitors.
- Access and Inclusion. Working with clients and community groups we run workshops to explore how to provide accessible experiences for people with disabilities. We also develop products and content that enables greater access, including British Sign Language and Audio Describe Tours and Virtual experiences.
- Digital and technology. With a world of innovative technology on offer, which is the best solution for you and your visitors? From a holistic approach and an understanding of cultural sites, we evaluate technology and provide a realistic proposition that helps meet the organisation’s needs.
- Assistance with writing project briefs.
- Training and development.
- On-site staffing for your project or your busy season.
- Support for project applications, including to the Heritage Lottery Fund and Arts Council England