Tour Guides Overview
Tour Guide devices for Museums, Factories, Sports and Cultural Sites
Tour guide devices provide an effective solution for small to large groups being led by a tour guide around a city, museum, stadium or heritage site.
The easy to use tour guide system consists of a transmitter (used by the guide) and a number of receivers (used by the visitors), headphones and microphones keeps noise levels lower whilst delivering clear audio to individual and groups visitors.
Tour Guides Specification
- Crystal clear sound
- Up to 150m range
- 2 x 3.5mm sockets (receiver)
- Lanyards and belt clip options
- Choice of lapel, headset or handheld microphones (tour guides)
- Choice of mono or stereo headphone (visitors)
- Charging cases available in 20 and 40 units
- 12 hour battery (transmitter)
- 20 hour battery (receiver)
- Aux input (for broadcasting pre-recorded audio)