Stunning Virtual Tours of Schools, Colleges & Universities
When it comes to impressing prospective students and their families, nothing beats the experience of a guided tour and the opportunity to meet the staff and other students. Many schools, colleges and universities are rising to the challenge by reimagining these experiences digitally, in an informative and educational way.
So how do you counter the impact of the pandemic on physical show rounds? Is a text-heavy website a good enough substitute for today’s demanding and media-hungry audience?
These are questions that many institutions are currently wrestling with and there are a number of effective solutions to help you to:
- Replicate the experience of a guided tour, introduce key personnel and students and share compelling stories from your alumni
- Present a virtual prospectus, highlighting your strengths in each area
- Position your brand clearly
- Generate informed enquiries
At ATS we sit in the crossover between Storytelling, Visitor Experiences & Technology. We help our clients such as Buckingham Palace, Old Royal Naval College, Windsor Castle and Bletchley Park to create memorable digital experiences for their visitors.
We can help you stand out, inspire and convert online visitors into prospects.
What makes an effective online prospectus experience?
Each client is different, and we spend time getting to know you and your audience before we begin to sketch out any ideas or scripts. By understanding your offer, your heritage and your audiences we begin to design your tailored online virtual tour experience.
Our Virtual Tours can include a whole range of creative features & approaches:
- High resolution images of exteriors & interiors
- Intuitive wayfinding of the virtual tour – floorplans, maps, easy to use controls
- Self-led & guided virtual tours
- Bite size audio and video that may feature students, teachers and staff
- High quality promotional style videos
- Drone/aerial shots for stunning shots of your grounds and a unique perspective
- 3D binaural soundscapes – bring spaces to life for visitors
- Digital hotspots, allow visitors to explore and discover independently
- Infographics – present key statistics & achievements
- A day in the life – from the voices of your students and staff, take visitors through a daily routine
- Present your facilities – Accommodation, Sports, Music, Art etc.
- Register interest, capture email or request a call back
- Multilingual versions for overseas audiences
- Accessible versions (Sign Language, Audio Described)
Live tours & Virtual Open Days
You may want the ability to use the Virtual Tour as part of a live Virtual Open Day – adding live video feed from your headteacher, staff and pupils as they personally guide viewers through the campus, virtually. We can tailor each experience to you, call us today to discover more on 02392 595000, or use the contact form.