6th July 2021
We’re Recruiting: Production Assistant
Production Assistant – ATS Heritage
ATS Heritage are looking for a Production Assistant. You will be joining the UK’s leading provider of multimedia guides, audio guides and mobile apps for Museums, Galleries and Heritage sites, our portfolio includes a number of high stature clients.
The role will involve a range of administration tasks supporting the Producers on projects; proof reading scripts, quality checking audio, film and apps, financial administration and minute taking. General administration support will be the majority of your work, the Production Assistant will report to the Senior Producer.
ATS Heritage like to employ people with strong personal qualities, in this role we are particularly looking for someone with initiative, who is methodical in their approach, has a keen eye for detail and can communicate well on all levels.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in a small busy team and performs well working on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Qualifications and skills
- HNC or Bachelor’s Degree in Creative Arts, History, English or relevant experience.
- Some practical technical experience (basic knowledge of digital and media production/projects).
- Proficient user of Desktop packages with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and methodical
- Proof-reading skills
- Financial administration (projects)
- Interest in Culture, Heritage and Museums
- Knowledge of UK visitor attractions and cultural sites
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Apple and Android app usage would be desirable
Interested? Send us your CV and a covering email to: email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted, final deadline for submissions 1st August 2021.