Behind the scenes virtual tour of a world famous castle
Highclere Castle is one of England’s most beautiful Victorian Castles, home to the Earl and Countess of Carnarvon, and the real-life location of TV’s Downton Abbey.
Narrated by Jim Carter who plays Carson the Butler in Downton Abbey, this app allows you to explore the history of the Castle, its rooms and treasures and to discover what it’s like to live and work there.
ATS developed the content including script writing, audio and film production and the app design and development. The app includes:
- 360° photography of the Castle’s interiors.
- Exclusive video interviews with Lord and Lady Carnarvon about life at the Highclere.
- A chance to meet Highclere’s chef and butler and find out what it’s like to have dinner at Highclere.
- Behind the scenes footage of Highclere’s collections including paintings, furniture and a desk that once belong to Napoleon Bonaparte all introduced by Lord and Lady Carnarvon themselves.
- The remarkable story of Highclere’s connection with Egypt and Tutankhamun.
- Family Tree
- Stunning footage of the gardens and wider estate.