Audio Guide for Museums and Cultural Sites
The Echo is the brand-new audio guide handset designed by ATS, featuring a colour screen, ergonomic keypad and rugged casing for everyday use.
With hold to the ear or headphone option, the Echo is ideal for sites who want a heads-up audio only experience, supported by optional onscreen graphics / images.
Designed to last, the batteries provide exceptional all-day performance, easily replaced as part of regular servicing.
The Echo, like the Focus, integrates with WorkSpace and Smart Charging Racks, providing clients with full control of content, device management and statistics via the WorkSpace platform.
- Physical push button keys including red ‘Stop’ and green ‘Play/Pause’
- Back-lit keypad
- 2.5” HD full colour screen
- In-built lanyard hook
- To-the-ear and headphones listening options
- Standard 3.5mm headphone socket
- Expandable memory
- Ergonomic, rugged design with rubber bumper trim
- Android Operating System
- Integrated WorkSpace™ CMS for updates and device management
- Analytics and visitor insights
- Enterprise charging and data rack system
- Replaceable battery
- Security alert
- Colour options