2nd August 2019
We’re Recruiting: Multimedia Editor
Multimedia Editor at ATS Heritage
Salary circa £18k DOE, Full Time, 4 months minimum.
ATS Heritage is looking for a Multimedia Editor. You will be joining the UK’s leading provider of multimedia guides, audio guides and mobile apps for Museums, Galleries and Heritage sites and supporting some very high stature clients. The Multimedia Editor will report to the Senior Producer.
ATS like to employ people with strong personal qualities, in this role we are particularly looking for someone with initiative, who is methodical in their approach and has the ability to communicate well all levels.
Our ideal candidate will be a creative self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in a small busy team and performs well working on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Qualifications and skills
- HNC or Bachelor’s Degree in Video and Film or similar.
- Some practical technical experience.
- Proficient editor for audio and video with good attention to detail.
- Digital design skills (illustrative, animation, web).
- Creative, innovative thinker.
- Encoding knowledge (h.264 etc.)
- Image formats (jpg, png, tiff)
- Interest in Arts & Culture
Essential software skills:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Adobe Creative Suite:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- iMac, iOS proficient
- Sony camera formats
- Canon DSLR formats
- Video and Audio recording set-up
Interested? Send us your CV with examples of your work, along with a covering email to: email@example.com.
For further information please call 02392 595000.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted, deadline 31st August. Start date ASAP.
No recruiters please.