7th June 2019
Vacancy: Junior Production Assistant
Junior Production Assistant for 4 months minimum.
£18K Per Annum, Full Time (pro-rata)
The role, responsibilities and duties
ATS Heritage is looking for a Junior Production Assistant. You will be joining the UK’s leading provider of multimedia guides, audio guides and mobile apps for Museums, Galleries and Heritage sites and supporting some very high stature clients.
The Assistant will report to the Senior Producer. The role will involve a range of administration tasks supporting the Producers on projects. Proof reading scripts, quality checking audio, film and apps, financial administration, minute taking and general support will be the majority of your work.
ATS like to employ people with strong personal qualities, in this role we are particularly looking for someone with initiative, who is methodical in their approach, a keen eye for detail and can communicate well all levels.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in a small busy team and performs well working on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Qualifications and skills
- HNC or Bachelor’s Degree in Creative Arts, History, English or relevant experience.
- Some practical technical experience (basic knowledge of digital and media production / projects).
- Proficient user of Desktop packages with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and methodical
- Proof-reading skills
- Financial administration (projects)
- Interest in Culture, Heritage and Museums
- Knowledge of UK visitor attractions and cultural sites
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Apple and Android app usage would be desirable
Interested? send us your CV and a covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for the offer – but NO RECRUITERS please.